Who We Are
This is the website of Landry Butler. The address is: https://www.landrybutler.com.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
When make a purchase from this web site, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
When you use a contact form on the site we collect the data shown in the form, as well as your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may ask you to complete user surveys and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender and special interests. You do not have to provide this type of information if you do not want to.
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
We may place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow us to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our site and the marketing of our products and services. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (however they cannot change their username). Web site administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our service is not made for children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Our Contact Information
P.O. Box 60503
Nashville, TN 37206-0503